Layton Christian Academy

International Students

Steps to be Accepted into LCA

  • Fill out the school’s registration form and the financial sponsor form
  • Send the completed application form, financial sponsor form, bank statement and a copy of your passport, copy of passport of each dependent(s), if applicable, to the email: [email protected]
  • Pay registration fee, the international shipping fee to receive the I-20 form at your country, if applicable, and the SEVIS Fee

After submitting all documents and all fees paid, we will process your application, which takes about 1 – 2 business days. We will submit a Letter of Acceptance and the I-20 in 1-901 SEVIS format through DHL. Mail delivery takes 2 – 7 business days for you to receive the documents. You will take all of these documents for interview at the United States Consulate in your county to apply for an F1 Student Visa.

International Student Admission Process

  • LCA red eagle logo
    Fill out application form
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Receive acceptance email / letter
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Pay $1500 deposit
  • LCA red eagle logo
    I-20 is issued
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Pay Sevis fee
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Apply for student visa
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Send a copy of the visa to the school
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Send your flight information to the school
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Receive your house assignment
  • LCA red eagle logo
    Sign and notarize guardianship form, and send it back to school

Have Questions?

Fields marked with an * are required



The student can receive a discount for referring other students who enroll for an entire 2 semesters at LCA ESL Program. To receive this discount, the student must apply his/her name on the form when applying.

Frequently Asked Questions

You will schedule your appointment at the United States Consulate in your country using the SEVIS ID number (N0000000000)

We accept international students F1, F2 and the spouse can study part time. H1B, H4 Visa, citizens of the United States, permanent residents, refugees, and asylum seekers. B1/B2 may participate in part-time studies. If the B1/B2 student chooses to study full time, they will need to obtain an F1 Visa. These students can obtain a visa in the country or request a change of status from the USCIS to change their status to F1 in the United States.

A person without legal status in the United States.